Thursday, August 4, 2011

Cool of the morning...............


There are sweet things awaiting one on an early morning walk.......young deer at the side of the road.....


..........powerful Seattle's Best coffee on the deck of Wally's Beanz.  Locals and Summer visitors stop by on purring Harleys, jump out of pick up trucks, and saunter from their snazzy Porsche Carreras.


The local market, attached to Wally's, stocks not only 'regular' stuff, it bakes La Brea loaves and rolls, fresh and crunchy, lined up alongside huge zucchini muffins, bear claws and pastries, all of which I've passed by until I walk a few more miles!


The sweet peas are in bloom along Paula's waterfront..........the lake awaits the boaters, skiers, swimmers (water temperature is refreshing!).  Fishing has been underway since daybreak, some in boats, and others, such as osprey and eagle, on the wing from their nests in nearby trees.
I love morning on the lake.

9 comments:

  1. It seems you are having the loveliest of days. Seattle's Best....wonderful coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary, how beautiful! I love sweet peas and I love Paula's!! It just makes me feel cooler looking at your pictures! Thanks for sharing-glad you are having a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful pictures! Found you via the French Essence post on blogging...

    xo xo from Danielle in Miami Beach

    ReplyDelete
  4. What lovely mornings on the lake! What a treat! I hope you have gotten in the water by now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like the perfect place for a nice walk. And, it even included pink blooms.♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely pictures. I adore early mornings when the world is fresh.

    ReplyDelete
  7. loved the morning visit in Seattle.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet peas! Be still my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lots of sweet things! You are having a marvelous time...and I'm guessing the air is sweet with the scent of pine trees too...aaaah!

    ReplyDelete

I would enjoy reading your comment - thanks so much for stopping by.