Friday, December 9, 2016

Getting Away From It All. . . . . . . . . .



No, this isn't happening at the cottage this Christmas season.
 These are decorations from another year when I had time for such. 
This year we will be gone from home so the green boxes are staying tucked
 away in the attic. I'm somewhat sad to think the house will be in darkness 
for Christmas. We fly across the pond tomorrow night. Hoping for a great cruise
 and then back to England for Christmas week. 
Hope to keep in touch with you all here, but just in case I'm having too much
 fun to blog, or the Internet lets me down out on that ocean, know I'm sending
 good wishes to each of you, my dear friends, for a wonderful holiday season.



11 comments:

  1. I'll be thinking of you Mary and waiting to see the beauty you find across the pond.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary, you will be in my thoughts as I know you'll be in your homeland for Christmas. Have a fabulous trip, my friend! Merry, Merry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful photos, Mary. Oh, you two will have a blast and then to be with family in England for Christmas...a dream come true. Wonderful. Well, you guys have a very fun holiday and a happy and peaceful new year. hugs, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mary, I hope you have a wonderful Christmas in the UK. A pity we are too far apart to meet up.

    Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bon Voyage dear Mary. Be safe and have a most wonderful Christmas and holiday with family and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Safe travels Mary and have a really lovely time both cruising and spending time with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy and Safe travels. Know we will be here when you return home. In the meantime just ENJOY and Happy, happy Christmas and Cruising!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The house won't mind - it will just lay dormant, patiently waiting for your return :-)
    Have a safe, uneventful flight there, a great time and smooth travels, festive, peaceful and happy holidays and then another uneventful flight back!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mary, you have yourself a wonderful time and a Merry and blessed Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You will have a wonderful time and your charming home will be waiting for you and your guy! If you read this while you are gallivanting in England, know Al and I love you both and wish you a very Merry Christmas!

    Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm sure you will see plenty of festive scenes along the way. Happy travels!

    ReplyDelete

I would enjoy reading your comment - thanks so much for stopping by.