Saturday, April 7, 2018

Saturday blooms. . . . . . . .



I cut these for the kitchen window yesterday afternoon after a long wait
 for blooming - everything seems a bit behind due to the crazy
 up and down weather pattern.

After tonight I think the chance of a frosty night will be over - birds will be 
nesting, flowers opening, and I will be on my way to the garden center 
for new Boston ferns for my porch hanging baskets. Hopefully the oak 
pollen will soon end and preparing the deck and gazebo for some outdoor
evening dining can get underway.



Have a great weekend dear friends.

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful! i feel here that everything was a bit late blooming because of the lack of rain. But there's so much flowering now which is a joy to see on my walks. Hoping summer heat doesn't bear down upon us too quickly. Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such wonderful bluebells! They are, I think, my second favourite flowers aftr forget-me-nots.
    Here, the birds have long begun their nesting business. I hope the still rather cold nights won't kill too many baby birds. Flowers will soon be out in full force; all it'll take are a few milder, sunnier days, and we're having them this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its not my first time to pay a visit this
    web page, i am visiting this web site dailly and take fastidious data from here everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! We have so much pollen right now. I am looking forward to the end of this month so I can start a veggie garden!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful sight for everyone up north. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful bouquet. Ahhhh! I do love springtime.

    ReplyDelete

I would enjoy reading your comment - thanks so much for stopping by.