Thursday, October 12, 2017

Scribble Picnic - my 'art'. . . . . . . . . . .



Some of my 'artwork' from recent months.

I've enjoyed my weekly involvement with the small art co-op SCRIBBLE PICNIC
for many months now.
 Hosted by Michael in beautiful Colorado, our small but dedicated group creates 
the most amazing art for each new theme. Michael definitely stretches us and is 
generous enough to even allow those of us who aren't great at drawing, illustrating
and painting, such as yours truly, to use other creative ways to show our love of art.
 A love of photography has been my way to join these talented artists. Editing 
and adding watercolor and pencils to my photos has enabled me to join the group.

This week you may have noticed we're taking a little break. We'll all be back next 
week with quite a challenge - it will be interesting!  If you would like to join us, and
 we'd truly love to have you, check Michael's blog HERE for all details.

5 comments:

  1. Such an interesting piece...my Mom Latane at Living Life on Main Street also contributes to Scribble Picnic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Marie, she does and she's very talented. . . . . . and a sweet lady!
      I still can't leave comments on your lovely blog - why is that? Love your photos always.
      Mary -

      Delete
  2. Lovely "art" and a lovely post...
    Have a great friday, take care!
    Titti

    ReplyDelete
  3. I does look like fun and I always love seeing your artwork.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww...that is sooo nice of you to add that little plug for our co-op. Yes, that is why I add collage or sewing too as obviously not everyone can or wants to draw! Very glad you figured a way to join in and do your own thing too which, btw, I'm thoroughly enjoying -such an unexpected jy for me as your writing along with the art is a total pleasure to read. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

I would enjoy reading your comment - thanks so much for stopping by.