Monday, May 12, 2014

Après the grand celebration of mothers ~~~

The elephants at sunset - Zimbabwe's Hawange National Park - June 2012

I feel a bit like this today, just lumbering along like these elephant mums and their babes.
I have to attend the funeral of a very dear friend this afternoon…I am sad.
We are also up to our eyebrows on trip planning for a long journey coming soon, 
but not back to Africa.

I need to replace my Mother's Day pic so this is all you are getting for now.
A memory of a beautiful evening.
Have a great week - I may take a few days off from blogging to catch up with stuff.


8 comments:

  1. Dear Mary, I am so sorry for the loss of your dear friend. Take some time. We'll be here. Hugs. Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry about the loss of your friend, Mary. It's hard to lose those we love. I hope your break rests and refreshes you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this loss of a dear friend...life changes so...I am sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mary, I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your friend. I know you have wonderful memories to help you through this sad time.
    Hugs,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry for your loss. It is terribly painful to lose a friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thinking of you today, Mary, and sending comforting thoughts your way.
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sorry a dear friend died. Sending you hugs and thoughts of comfort and memories to delight your soul.
    Hugs,
    m

    ReplyDelete
  8. I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me.I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles.
    To get new information visit here
    Air Conditioning Brisbane
    Air Conditioning Installation Brisbane

    ReplyDelete

I would enjoy reading your comment - thanks so much for stopping by.