. . . . . . . always an autumn highlight for us.
This year was a special visit for many reasons.
- We went last Sunday and the weather was perfect.
- We took granddaughter Jasmin and our neighbor Raya.
- Jasmin had been trying to get together with Raya for a photo shoot - this was a great location.
- Bob and I were able to spend time with the farmer and his wife, whom we now consider our friends after so many visits to their North Carolina farm.
- Once Jasmin got permission to take photos, she and Raya were able to 'play in the pumpkins' and also visit the livestock. Cows, horses, ponies, donkeys, cats. . . . . it was like a 'safari' with sweet and gentle animals - even the bull was friendly and could be petted!
- I know Jasmin's photos are fabulous. Hopefully she'll let me share more here later.
- Oh, almost forgot - always fantastic, the Sunni Sky's homemade ice cream stop on the way home!
I caught Raya enjoying her ice cream!
Cows and donkeys courtesy of Jasmin Sullivan Photography
Are you playing with pumpkins yet?