Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Thanks to Italian kitchens. . . . . . . . . . .



No, not from my kitchen this time!
Sometimes you just want someone else to prep, cook and clean up, don't you?

A recent hot evening drew us out of the house. Our a/c was still on the
 blink upstairs and it was Hades in reverse with the temp. reading 90F.
 So, a quick drive over to Midtown where we allowed Mia Francesca's
 chefs to cook for us, and the great staff wait on us.
Loved every moment, and even came home with enough of my
 Pizza Napoletano for another day!


Bob of course had a chance to eat meat which he rarely gets at home!  
Must admit the bowl of spaghetti and meatballs looked fabulous. . . . . .he said
 it was, and gobbled the whole plateful. Fortunately we don't eat lunch!


Photos via iPhone

11 comments:

  1. Sometimes food just tastes better when someone else makes it. Both dishes look delicious! I do hope your a/c is up and running soon. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks delicious. And sometimes it is nice for someone else to cook for us. Hope your AC is fixed soon. We have been using our trusty fan and a couple window units to get through some hot days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both look delicious - I have not had spaghetti with meatball sauce in AGES!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When the temperature gets up to and above 90F, it is time to act. Your meal looks delicious, and it is nice to get away from the heat for a while. We have very different meals over the hot Summer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That food looks fabulous! I was going to ask you for that pizza recipe...and then I saw you ate out, lol. Why don't you eat lunch, out of curiosity? Isn't that a lot of hours to go between breakfast and dinner without any "fuel" for your body? Or, do you at least have a healthy snack? In the summer, I have a big salad for lunch with organic greens and lots of veggies. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. You take the most wonderful pictures. My daughter and SIL do the same......when they go out, he gets meat. Otherwise, it is veggie at home.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore Italian food, is way my favorite ! The two dishes here look yummyyyy !!!
    I just might make spaghetti with meatballs very soon.
    Hugs,
    Fabby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mmm, the best cuisine ever invented.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sometimes, going out to eat is such a welcome break. Your pizza looks delicious, as do Bob's spaghetti and meatballs. The pizza crust looks crispy and thin, just the way I like it.

    ReplyDelete

I would enjoy reading your comment - thanks so much for stopping by.