Saturday, October 3, 2020

Fall Florals - October Days


“I'm so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers.”

L.M. Montgomery, "Anne of Green Gables.



I've been searching for something different to add to my dried parsley sprigs 
now featured in the dining room/my office as an early Fall floral display.


Nothing remaining in the garden really worked.  
Last week at SuzAnna's Antiques I found these dark purple and chartreuse
 green faux sprigs. No idea what they are but grabbed them, brought them
 home and voila - perfect, just the look I was hoping for.



What's on your table these brilliant Autumn days?


10 comments:

  1. I didn't know SuzAnna's was still up and running! Yay! The vase is spectacular!
    I hope to hear from you soon in response to my last comment. :)

    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Mary,
    So true, what would we do without our colorful months of October!
    Enjoy it as we will. Driving up to your State today...
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely fall arrangement! Currently I don't have a dining table!! We sold our home furnished. The dining table I ordered is on back order until November.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Mary, I love your new bouquet...so airy and light hearted. It looks so perfect in its setting.
    What is on my dining room table? A very large urn filled with apples, pears and squash, all from my garden.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is beautiful! On my dining table? You'll be shocked I know...a candy dish with no candy. 😏

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely. The green ones look almost like the centres of some Clematis.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your Autumn bouquet and so glad you found something to add to it that made you happy. I did make a Autumn bouquet and will share that on my blog sometime next week. It is fun to be creative with grasses and twigs from here and there and you did a lovely job of it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks elegant and beautiful - like your entire home AND its owners :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The chartreuse adds such a lovely pop of colour to your garden sprig display. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love those faux green sprigs - they're perfect in your arrangement. I have some flowering basil and fennel in a little vase on my kitchen table right now. I was at Trader Joe's today and was looking at their flowers, but nothing caught my eye today.

    ReplyDelete

I would enjoy reading your comment - thanks so much for stopping by.