Sunday, July 5, 2020

An auspicious birthday for Bob!





Maybe I should revisit this past hobby - folding pages of vintage books!
These days I only turn pages of books, magazines, grocery flyers etc.

This Independence Day holiday weekend is being spent here at home and
 today is Bob's birthday.
This is a very special Birthday for Bob, his 80th!  Yes, he doesn't
look anywhere near that, and he definitely doesn't act that age.
Most important - and we are so thankful - he is healthy.  He still has so much
 energy and moves like a much younger man. . . . . . and of course he talks a lot, 
about a lot of interesting things, because of his Irish genes!
He is not rocking on the porch yet.
He often amazes me and I wonder if I will always be able to keep up with him.
I could write a book about our long life together, but it would take so many pages
to cram it all in, so many pages to turn. So just take my word for it. . . . . he's 
going to be one awesome octogenarian.
Love you Bob.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOB ðŸŽ‚
Tuesday: Just a quick edit here.
Bob thanks all you lovely friends for your great birthday wishes.
I thank you too for remembering my special guy. You are the best!

Bob on his 80th with 
Razzy.


17 comments:

  1. 🎈🎈🎈Congratulations dear Bob on your 80th🎈🎈🎈
    You look far too young for 80! What’s your secret… is it something to do with a gal named Mary!!
    We haven’t met, but I know you would be great company and fun to be with.
    80 is the new 70, life is for living!
    Best wishes
    Shane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to Bob and may he have a very special day with lots of love, happiness and hopefully a delicious cake too.
    By the way, you are both an awesome pair, and long may you both continue to be so - loving life and each otherX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to Bob! What a blessing to be in good health at 80, and for the two of you to still have each other.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely tribute and collage to your "man of the world". Happy Birthday to Bob. Hope you both enjoy the day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to Bob!!! Mary, I hope you both enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Many happy returns Bob, I hope you have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very Happy Birthday to Bob! 🎉

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy 80th to Bob! My mom is turning 80 at the end of the month and she sounds very much like your husband. She is very active and healthy. Eats a very clean, organic diet and exercises every day, still works PT and has many hobbies and interests. She doesn't even own a TV, so obviously, she never just sits around. I hope to be like my mom and Bob when I reach that age!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy birthday to Bob. Hope his day was extra special.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday to Bob. You are correct Mary. Bob does not look or act like he is 80 years old. Give him a hug and a kiss and wish him many more years of travel and sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Many happy returns to bob. Hope you both enjoyed the day.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Belated birthday greetings to Bob. Hooray for the next decade!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Belated birthday wishes to Bob! I hope that you had a wonderful celebration of a wonderful life.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Please give Bob my belated best wishes. 80 is a good thing when you still have some energy.

    ReplyDelete

I would enjoy reading your comment - thanks so much for stopping by.