Wednesday, December 3, 2014

It crept up on me!



Gosh, I was having such a good time at the coast I completely forgot that December was knocking at the door!


Eugène Samuel Grasset (Swiss, 1845-1917)
DÉCEMBRE

So a little break from blogging needed because, like you, I have so much to do in December. 
I still have cards to write to people far away across the pond, to the north and west. 
I've started decorating the cottage for the Christmas holidays but I have more, a lot more, 
to do. I've shopping planned, recipes to organize, baking to get started on, 
lists to check, concerts to attend, company visiting, and a very special wedding.
I'll be back soon!

 


11 comments:

  1. Whew..Mary, I am out of breath just reading what all you have planned. Have a wonderful time preparing for the Christmas season and please delight us with a photo of your beautiful home decked out for Christmas. Just one, even....pretty please. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your break and Christmas celebrations Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your blog break. Wishing you and your family a good time. Enjoy the festivities!

    Madelief x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You deserve a little vacation. We will be here when you get back. Happy Holiday preparations. ox, Gina

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds like a busy break. See you soon. xx Pam

    ReplyDelete
  6. Call me a Grinch but all the young ones are grown and I do Starbucks cards. Easy peasy. I HATE shopping at Christmas time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Mary, I would love to have a day with you as your Christmas activities unfold. Enjoy your time away from blogging. Sometimes we just have to do it to get on with life.
    I do hope you have a wonderful Christmas and thanks for all your lovely messages throughout the year.
    Much Love
    Di
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the image Mary - the Hellebores poking through the snow, and the fair maiden with her apron full of mistletoe.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enjoy it all! Thinking of you and Bob as you enjoy the season.

    ReplyDelete

I would enjoy reading your comment - thanks so much for stopping by.