Thursday, September 28, 2017

Where. . . . . . . . . .


. . . . . . . . I'd like to be! 
Any of these places would be grand, but instead I'm here at home 
still grappling with the house renovation project. Still handing out cold water
as today will hit 90F again, and then, thankfully, it will start to cool off 
tomorrow. Next week the painting will be done and hopefully the job
 will be completed.

Tomorrow will be fun. . . . . .I plan to shop for a new carriage light for the front 
entry, and new outdoor seating for the front porch. 
This weekend includes a visit to the pumpkin farm which will probably
mean lots of new photos.
So, signing off for a few days, enjoy your weekend. I'll be back in October!

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thinking of you and hope all went well today dear 🏡💕

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous pictures as usual. Enjoy the adventure and the pumpkin patch too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice collection of pictures! Have fun, and see you in October!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hang in there, Mary. I've had work done at the lakehouse that almost made me go mad, and now I'm enduring landscape overseeing here in the city. Exciting but frustrating!

    jane xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a stunning collection of wonderful places you've seen, they make a beautiful collage.
    Have fun at the pumpkin patch, I'll be searching for them at farmers markets soon.
    Bon weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The photos are beautiful Mary. Have fun at the pumpkin patch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all fabulous, photos, Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can I simply say what a relief to fknd an individual who truly unerstands what they aree talking about on the
    internet. You certainly understand how to bring a prolblem to light
    and make it important. More people need to read this and understand
    this side oof the story. I can't belikeve you aren't more popular because you most certainly have thhe gift.

    ReplyDelete

I would enjoy reading your comment - thanks so much for stopping by.