Wednesday, December 16, 2020

All Around the House . . . . . . Part II

 




Still more pretties to share today, a wet and wild day weather-wise, 
but bright and cheery around the cottage.  
Bob's barber came early morning so it felt right to turn on the Christmas
 lights and enjoy the sparkle for an hour. Then I turned them all off so I can
 do it again as dusk falls!
Off to the kitchen for a couple of hours now as I have a lot of cooking and
 holiday baking to get on with - and it's a perfect day to turn on the oven!

Stay safe if you're farther north of us where the snow may be heavy
and the roads dangerous.  

10 comments:

  1. What lovely glimpses you have shown us, Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snow Day here tomorrow. It may become a cookie making, but not baking day. I'll have to wrap the dough for the freezer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I meant to comment on your beautiful collage...so many points of interest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy you are home and staying safe from the crazy storm, we have gotten so much rain and wind. I wish we would have had a little snow! Love all of your decorations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You "turned on the lights" on my computer monitor just now, with your beautiful and glowing scenes. Merry Christmas-prep !

    ReplyDelete
  6. As beautiful as Part I! And again, you can probably guess which one is my favourite of the collage pictures.
    It's been spring-like warm and sunny here yesterday, wonderful for a walk after lunch before getting back to work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Mary,
    It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such sweet vignettes of Christmas at your place, Mary. I hope the storm passed without trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! You always decorate with such classiness!

    ReplyDelete

I would enjoy reading your comment - thanks so much for stopping by.