Wednesday, December 14, 2011

The happiness sign..........


Happiness sign in rainy Hue, Vietnam


...............is not working today.  I'm stuck at San Francisco International while my plane is being fixed...........the left engine starter would not start!  Apparently there was not a spare starter hanging about.........it's coming from Oakland!  I've missed my connection in Atlanta, hoping desperately to get there in time for the only other flight home late tonight - I do not want another night in a hotel.  I want to GET HOME!!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Oh Mary! I am so sorry you are having travel problems. I know you must be tired...and so ready to be in your own home, with you hubbie....
    Sending hugs your way.
    xoxoxo
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Mary, after all your travels you have plane troubles in America. I hope you got back home tonight safe and sound. I can't wait to hear all about your wonderful trip! Take care. Blessings and hugs, Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  3. The setback of travels..... hope the situation will be fixed soon.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do hope you made it home and are cozy in your own bed. You have traveled so much that I can just imagine your desire to be home. Enjoy the holiday season and rest, treasuring sweet memories of travel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. But if you weren't stuck in SanFran, we might not have gotten to see that wonderful picture from Hue, so some good has come of this. Hope you get home soon with a minimum of fuss.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We really must get together and compare stories about Thailand! It is truly one of the most facinating places I have ever been. Hugs, Donna

    ReplyDelete

I would enjoy reading your comment - thanks so much for stopping by.