Sunday, February 17, 2019

Let it rain. . . . . . . . .





We're not quite waterlogged yet. . . . . . . . . . but playing
 with the Waterlogue app on the phone is always fun, especially
 on a chilly, rainy February day!

Our weather has changed and rain may fall every day 
for the next week. Glad I didn't put my waterproof booties
 away. . . . . . and the raincoat will certainly come
in handy by the sound of it.

"When it rains look for rainbows, when it's dark looks for stars". . . . . . Oscar Wilde

5 comments:

  1. Hello dear Mary! I'm happy to see you and thank you so much for visiting my post. Why do we have to confine LOVE to one day of observation? Let us make each day an opportunity to seed it, water it, let it grow. Yes, this one life to me, is an opportunity for us to see love grow within us. I hope you were able to listen to the music on the Youtube video at the top of my post. Much love to you and happy 2019!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I hope that it does not rain every day of the coming week. That would be entirely too gray. I adore this beautiful collage of yours...have already opened it in a larger size and it is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty collage. Yes, we are suppose to get rain everyday this week too. I hope this year does not turn out like last year or I am moving to Arizona, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Send a little our way please.
    Love the quote.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful collage. We are now in a normal winter pattern here of rain, grey skies, and 40 degree days. Love the quote!

    ReplyDelete

I would enjoy reading your comment - thanks so much for stopping by.