Saturday, February 16, 2019

LOVEly Week - Photo No: 6


A travel photo needed of course before this 'red heart week' is over.

Red lanterns in Chinatown, Victoria, British Columbia, and
a really sweet clothing and accessories shop HEART'S CONTENT.  




Fan Tan Alley is said to be the narrowest street in Canada.
It's also the entry to Canada's oldest Chinatown.

This time last year we were preparing to travel to South America -
Argentina and Chile.
This year nothing awesome, so far, taking us away
to new places somewhere in the world!

With February already half way through and thoughts, even
signs, of spring popping up every day, I'm ready for a seasonal
project. . . . . . . . .aren't you?  I have ideas, a folder, a planner, 
and a storyboard.  Working up ideas for much-needed
 room makeover.  
This, and the required ongoing garden chores spring brings,
will definitely keep me busy. . . . . . .

5 comments:

  1. Dear Mary, what a lovely series of Valentines pictures you have shown this week. I enjoyed them all! Red Jelly looks so good - I love marmalade and cherry jam too. Just the right mix of tart and sweet. Happy planning for the Spring - I have similar thoughts for the end of the hottest Summer on record - just longing to have some fresh flowers, renewed energy and some 'Spring' cleaning around the house. And of course, planning our next international trip. Happy Valentine's Day. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the fun week of RED. Oh my! You do have serious plans. Sounds wonderful to me! I have no plans beyond getting the trash hauled and keeping the drive clear, but in eight weeks or so...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have enjoyed the red this week! I am spring planting in my mind, but the actual planting won't begin for another month or so here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun to see a spot of red from our town featured here. Fan Tan Alley has a fascinating history. My plans for this week include getting students motivated once again after an entire week off due to snow and pro-D days. I have to get my own brain in gear first! Will you show us your project in process? I love the idea of a folder, a planner, and a storyboard - you sound so organized!
    Although the ground is still mostly covered in snow here, the sun is shining brilliantly and the white stuff is melting fast. I'm starting to think about gardening.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful photos. And the hope of spring - we have a foot of snow that is slowly, slowly melting - and more promised tomorrow - hope it doesn't happen. We are winter wimps here in NW Washington State and want our mild rainy winter back. Have a grand week with your plans and decisions for your project. Gardening is a long ways off for us yet - so we have spent our snowbound days decluttering and sorting things out.

    ReplyDelete

I would enjoy reading your comment - thanks so much for stopping by.